Writers! It’s Time to Register for the Montrose Christian Writers Conference!
July 17th – 22nd (Or come for just a few days)!
Older Teens to Senior Citizens!
Come to Montrose and get your work ready to publish!
This Year’s Perks
- Build your blog or update! (3 classes or private tutoring for only $20/45 min. periods)
- Finally understand how to use Microsoft Word to enhance your documents. (3 classes)
- Attend freebie critique groups to give you invaluable advice to hone your work.
- Review your work privately with a faculty member. (free/15 min. periods or $40/30 min.)
- Read a 3-minute piece of your work to all the conferees at Writers’ Theatre.
- Participate in the Parade of Puppets with your puppets or dummies.
- Participate in the Odd Ducks’ Dilemma, a quiz program similar to Jeopardy.
Just Starting to Write?
Attend the Inspiration and Perspiration classes with Roseanna White to learn where to start.
Attend 3 classes to find out just how to do it.
Wanna Publish Your Poetry?
Sign up for the work-in-progress seminar with award winning poet Shirley Stevens or attend her 3 classes during the week.
Is My Romance Novel Good Enough?
Find out by signing up for the work-in-progress seminar with award winning novelist Gayle Roper.
Purchase any or all the recorded sessions for a reasonable price.
PLUS over 40 classes that present everything from public speaking to editing your own work to marketing and promotion.
I’d love to see you there in July!
For more details, go to http://www.montrosebible.org/OurEvents/tabid/113/page_550/1/eventid_550/58/Default.aspx
Looking forward to meeting and greeting you on July 17th!
(More shameless promotion)
SNOW, PHANTOM STALLION OF THE POCONOS
Dallis Parker copes with bullying at school by dreaming about owning Snow, a wild Mustang, who most folks believe doesn’t even exist. Then she actually touches the horse, and her life is changed forever.